Suggested items to bring:
- Beach towels
- Charcoal & lighter fluid
- Water/beach toys
- Filet knives for fish cleaning
- Roasting sticks for s’mores
- Firewood (can be purchased at nearby gas stations)
- Bug spray and Benadryl spray
- Note that the possibility of swimmers itch exists when swimming in any lake. More info at: www.dnr.state.mn.us/swimming/swimmersitch.html Use water-resistant sunscreen, bug spray, or other barrier. Towel dry or shower immediately after leaving the water
- Fresh towels and linens
- Fully equipped kitchen with filtered water
- Basic toiletries & hair dryer
- Dishwasher and detergent
- Washer/dryer and detergent
- Fast Wifi
- TV with Roku
- Fireplace & fire pit
- Family board, card games, and books
- Charcoal grill (seasonal)
- 366 ft of beautiful sugar sand beach
- Private 74 ft dock directly on Mille Lacs Lake with sitting area (seasonal)
- Private dock in secluded channel behind cabins that connects to Mille Lacs Lake
Note: Beach and docks are shared amenities between both cabins
Closest places to launch are:
There is a private dock located in Beaver Creek (right behind the cabins) with room for two boats (shared between both cabins). You can leave your boat here during your stay or pull it in and out.
The area has endless outdoor activities, events, festivals, shopping, and family-friendly attractions.
See our top recommendations here: Top activities
There are many dining options nearby. Hunter’s Point Resort Restaurant and White Cap Inn are within walking distance.
See more options here: Best Dining Spots
Sunset Shore Mille Lacs is located on the east side of the lake. Approximately 9 miles north of Isle. Near Hunters Point.
Both cabins have room to park a trailer.
Cabin 1: has three parking spots in the driveway. During the warmer months, one additional spot is available on the grass near the 3-season porch.
Cabin 2: has four parking spots in the driveway. During warmer months, one additional spot is available to the right of the garage in the grass
In winter and summer – the trails can be accessed by a short ride to Hwy 47. All trails can be reached from there.
Mille Lacs Health System: www.mlhealth.org
200 Elm St N, Onamia, MN 56359
- 100% refund of the amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of the amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
See our rental terms of service page for more details: Terms of Service
Yes, please see the links below:
AirBNB Cabin 1: http://www.airbnb.com/h/sunsetshoremillelacs-cabin1
VRBO Cabin 1: http://vrbo.com/3028076
AirBNB Cabin 2: http://www.airbnb.com/h/sunsetshoremillelacs-cabin2
VRBO Cabin 2: http://vrbo.com/3027158