Whether you’re craving comfort food, a cozy cafe, or lakeside dining, you’ll find many ways to satisfy your taste buds. So get ready to be impressed by the delicious restaurant options around Mille Lacs Lake.
- Da Boathouse is known for its relaxed and casual atmosphere, making it a great spot to grab a meal with friends or family. Some favorites are the walleye fingers, crab wontons, Swedish meatballs, and the Friday night fish fry.
- Hunter’s Point Resort Restaurant has a beautiful lakefront location, friendly staff, and delicious food. They are offering a wide selection from breakfast through to dinner. Some favorites are hoagies, angler’s catch, and pizza—all with the bonus of only being a short walk from Sunset Shore Mille Lacs.
- Appeldoorn’s Sunset Restaurant & Bar offers an upscale menu and unique open-air concept featuring stunning views of the lake. The diverse menu has a range of offerings from fresh seafood, steaks, salads, and sandwiches The restaurant also has an extensive wine list and cocktail menu.
- Fulfill your sweet tooth at Isle Bakery. This quaint family-owned bakery offers a variety of baked goods, including bread, cookies, doughnuts, pies, breakfast pastries, and more. Their cinnamon rolls are a favorite and are not to be missed.
- Happy’s Drive-In is a must-stop on the way to the cabin, with tasty food, friendly staff, and great value. They have a play area for kids, making it an ideal spot to relax and let the kids have fun. The milkshakes and ice cream are a standout. Bring your appetite and leave happy!
No matter which dining option you choose, the food around Mille Lacs Lake is sure to satisfy your appetite. And if your fun-packed day of outdoor adventures leaves you wanting to stay in, why not unwind and cook a delicious meal at the cabin while enjoying the breathtaking sunsets?